Tuesday, April 23, 2013

More Houses Hung At The Cabin

We went up north again this past weekend and it gave me a chance to hang more of the houses I have received from everyone. I am loving the way they all look and I want to again thank everyone who has sent me one.




Here's a shot with some of the placemats on the table that I have been working on. Unfortunately I ran out of white thread so I couldn't topstitch the last three. 





I made a little guest book for everyone that stays with us at the cabin to sign and date. I would love for everyone that visits to make a house but I know some will balk at that idea because they think they are not artistic. 





And this last picture is because I know some of you need a Dexter fix and because he is just so darn cute even when he is sleeping. 

10 comments:

Claudine C. said...

All the houses look so net hanging there. I love that they are all the same color scheme but yet all so different. Your placements are really awesome too. Thanks for sharing Val.

Evelyn said...

LOVE how the houses look on the wall - such a cute display!

Mary said...

Love your blog and all the fantastic images you have gift to us. Thank you. if you would like to see how I used one of your pics check this out http://southerngothicwhimsy.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-first-post-and-steampunked-fairytale.html
I love Dexter. He reminds me of my grandfather's do Queenie. He looks just like her. She would play as hard as we did and NEVER a nip or bite or scratch. Wonderful breed of dogs.
Thanks again for all you do.
Mary

bobbie said...

It looks great, and I love the guest book!

Karin said...

What a great idea, love the houses on the wall!

linda from arizona said...

I love your guest book. What a clever idea!

Eileen Bellomo said...

How cool! I see my house!

Electra said...

I love your houses and your house display!

goodling4 said...

These really brighten up your kitchen wall Val! Love that you have started place mats, too.
You do have lots of people who love you! Mine is on it's way, save room.
XXO Gina

craftyM said...

Hey Val-
I don't see Gina's house in the mix. I sent it when I sent in the last package I sent with my book and all the metal junk.... Just checking cuz I hope you rec'd it. If I remember correctly, it has a photo of the 3 of us on the front.M-