Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Make Mine Mini


Click on the picture to see a larger view. 

Here is another class that will be coming up soon at the Stampeddler in Northville Mi. I found these cute little 3" canvases on sale at Joann's one day and bought a ton of them to play with. Of course I had to do a steampunk one and the other one is just cuz' I thought it was pretty. I had fun playing with the metal patina paints by Sophisticated Finishes that create a rust or green patina finish. I used stencil paste, Perfect Pearls, metallic pastes, a bunch of clock parts, brass embellishments and the list goes on. 

8 comments:

bobbie said...

I love minis too! These are fabulous, and I happen to have a bunch of 2 & 3 inch canvases hanging around...
Off to play!!!

Wendy said...

these are awesome little pieces of art...great work!

Tracie Dean said...

These are amazing! I love how you made them so different.

Marilou Bain said...

I love those Valerie!
hugs Marilou

marda said...

I just bought some 4", didn't know there were smaller ones still. These are wonderful.

kathy said...

I wish I were in MI and could take your classes. It is always fun to check in on your blog and see what you're up to next!

Sim said...

So beautiful artwork!
Bravo! :)

Electra said...

These are incredible!!