Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Am Loving The Lettering Class

Click on the picture to see a larger view. 


I wish I had put more space between the "o" and the "l" but it was a tight squeeze on a 6" x 9" pad. 

I took my markers and some watercolors pads up-north with me to idle away the time I knew I was going to be spending at the beach. (I am so not a sun worshiper since I burn to a crisp very easily.)  I doodled each one of my nephews, niece and their mom's name for them as well as a couple of cousins. (Forgot to take photos of those.) Since they were unusual sizes I framed them by cutting 2 pieces of acrylic and sandwiching the art between them and holding it all together with mini bull dog clips. I love these so much that I think I have to do one for myself to hang in my studio.

2 comments:

bobbie said...

These are Wonderful!!!

Lululiz said...

Dang, those are fabulous!