Saturday, May 5, 2012

Charmed To Make Your Aquaintance

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.

Sized for bottle caps.

Sized for the small square and circle acrylic charm fragments from Tim Holtz.


Sized for Scrabble tiles.

Sized for Scrabble tiles.

Sized for Scrabble tiles.


I thought I  would do something a little different today since I didn't have a Sunday Digital Download last time. I am teaching another charm class today so I thought I would share some of the images that I make available to the students to make charms from. Notice that there is a little steampunk for each one as feel as some mermaids that I designed on the sheet for the bottle caps. 

15 comments:

Laura said...

very very cool!

Thanks for the load of images!

Laura

donna!ee said...

awesome....THYANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE! i have many blank charms and bottle caps & game pieces left over from previous swaps and now, thanks to you, i will put them all to good use! blest be :)

bobbie said...

Perfect!! TFS!

Karenliz said...

These are perfect! I love them all. Thank you!

Danise said...

Well this picture doesn't look like me?I hope my picture shows up but this says Laura?I'm Danise and *I wanted to thank you for the bottle cap pictures to down load.I have somne that I want to use in some charm swaps.

Createology said...

Your charm images are wonderful and thank you very much for sharing them. Blissful creating...

Debby said...

Thanks for sharing! These are awesome.

CindyB said...

awesome sheets. Love each and every on of them. Thank you so much for sharing!

CindyB said...

These are awesome! Love each and every one. Thank you for sharing.

Judy said...

The class was great!! My brain is still racing!!! lol I can't wait to see my girls faces when they see what I can do! ( thanks to you and your wonderful ideas that is)
Thanks again,
Judy

Judy said...

Thank you for teaching a truly awesome class! My brain is still spinning! I can't wait to see my girls faces when they see what I can do! (Thanks to you and your great ideas that is...Lol)
Can't for the next class!
Judy

Judy said...

The class was great!! My brain is still racing!!! lol I can't wait to see my girls faces when they see what I can do! ( thanks to you and your wonderful ideas that is)
Thanks again,
Judy

Rhissanna said...

Thank you!

Anne said...

Thanks so much, I will get lots of use from these!

Linda Ann Wilson said...

Thank you so much for sharing love the pictures they are awesome for jewelry making