Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Good News For All You Steampunk Freaks!!!!

A while ago some of you may remember the set of steampunk Photoshop brushes that I made and tried to share on my blog. I would post the link so that you can see what I am talking about but I can't. (Don't worry... you can see them below.) The reason why is because Katzelkraft has bought the designs and made them into rubber stamps. (YEAH!!!) The good news is that they are available now for order but the company is in France so the shipping may be a little more and you have to convert to Euro's but hey it's worth it to have my designs as rubber stamps right? (If I'm lucky Beatrice will send me an extra set or 2 that I can give away on my blog.) Anyways if you want to go see them or better yet purchase them, then click here. (If the site shows up in french just change the language to english on the left right above the "cat".)



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! They are beautiful designs.

bobbie said...

OMGosh!! I remember these ~ they are gorgeous!

Congrats!!

Electra said...

Congratulations Val! It was just a matter of time. I'm so happy for you!

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Just ordered mine, been dying to have these as stamps!

Ann said...

congratulations!!
how fabulous!!!