Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More Fabulous Flowers

Click on the picture to see a larger view.


I was going to try and sneak this in under "What's On My Worktable", but I think I have tried that trick one too many times. (Right now there is just a big mess on my table and I really need to clean it up.) These are 2 more projects for McGill's CHA booth. AND...... the Carnation box you saw a while ago is part of their new "Flower of the Month" program for this year. The carnation is January's flower so be sure and check out McGill's blog for the project. I ended up doing 6 new flowers for them using the existing punches so I'm sure that they will show up for other months soon.

By the way, in case you didn't recognize him, that adorable puppy in the Queen Anne's Lace frame is the famous Dexter. He is ensconced in his favorite spot on the love seat in a pile of pillows. (Isn't it nice the prince has his own throne now?)

No comments: