Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WOW (What's On My Worktable)

The reason there is no actual photo of my desk is because there is nothing on it right now. (I finished these pages last night so the only thing on my desk was this book.) 


Click on the picture to see a larger view. 
So here is another set of pages for the Artistic Evolution circle journal group and these are for Lori Otto. Her colors that she chose for her book were purple, red and cream but I added a few other colors to keep it from looking too "red hat" so I hope she doesn't mind. Another curious but fun thing that happened with Lori's journal is that somewhere along the way a story line about this woman named Caroline traveling the world emerged. So who am I to not keep it going and so I had Caroline fall in love with a young inventor named Walter F. Quinby. I wanted the pages to be slightly steampunk but without all the rust and grunge you usually think of so I call this version "Steampunk Glam". 

I am not going to go into the details of how everything was done because I think you can figure it all out just by looking at it. 



For those of you wondering what the little card in the pocket says here is a close-up of it so you can read the whole story about Caroline falling in love. 

No comments: