Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WOW (What's On MY Worktable)

Click on the picture to see a larger view. 



So technically there isn't anything on my worktable right now but I did finish this yesterday so I thought I would post this as my WOW moment. This is another punchart project for McGill for their CHA booth. I took an 8" papier mach√© dress form and covered it with old dictionary pages. The dress form is glued to an inexpensive candlestick that I bought at Michael's.  The rest is all punchart using the Paper Blossom punches from McGill. (Click here to see them all on their site.)

3 comments:

inkypinkycraft said...

This is great, I love it...love the hem on the dress, so cool...happy woyww, trace x no 20

Heavens2Betsy said...

Beautiful punchart creation. I love the way you've used the dress form to such creative advantage and bedecked her so beautifully. penny

Barbara DeLisle said...

wonderful