Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WOW (What's On My Worktable)

Click on the picture to see a larger view. 

Every once in a while I get a bug up my @#$ to make some jewelry. I don't know why.... but I have learned to just go with the flow. So I stop whatever I am doing and drag out my boxes of beads and I start going to town. This time I decided that I need to have more charm necklaces for myself. Ever since I lost the 2 that I received in a swap at the last Florida retreat I have been missing them. (Plus I wanted to have something that I made to wear on the Tim Holtz cruise I am leaving for on Sunday.)


Here's a close-up of the 2 that are on my table right now. I plan at least one more in shades of brown and possibly another one which I like to call my "junk drawer" charm necklaces. I may also make another in lighter shades of pink or maybe lavender and purples. (I think it might be time to tape down a new no-stick craft mat.) 




There isn't much on my "guest table" but I have been busy making more tags for the 2 fabric journal swaps I am in. Below are the close-ups of the recent tags I finished. 














Hope you all enjoy looking at what's on my desk every week. I plan on having a wonderful time on the cruise and I plan on taking lots of pictures. I was going to try and blog every day from my hubby's iPad but I found out that I needed a special cord to hook up the camera to download photos too late for it arrive in the mail before we leave. Oh Well..... I guess you will all have to be patient and wait until I get back. 

4 comments:

Barbara DeLisle said...

Your tags are so pretty

donna!ee said...

your tags are gorgeous, thank you much for sharing! hope you have big fun w/tim's cruise...looking forward to the pics! blest be :)

Electra said...

Wow, you've been busy! I love how you have done the skirts on the dress forms.

B. said...

love the thought behind matching the lace, fabric and tag.
B e a u t i f u l

B.