Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pretty Pearl Buttons

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.








Here are some pretty button cards that I found while surfing the net the other day. You'll notice that on 3 of them I went into Photoshop and took out the buttons. (I didn't do that on the last 2 because the foil behind them made it almost impossible to get a good "remove".) I thought these would be cool to print out and then stitch your own set of vintage pearls buttons onto. 



9 comments:

donna!ee said...

these are BEAUTIFUL! thank you much val :)

FILIGREE MOON said...

Fantastic....thank you! Have a great week!

Lean said...

thanks this is so cool..
byebye,Lean

linda from arizona said...

Oh! I love these images. Thank you so much. I especially love the ladies on the button cards. I think I was born 75 or more years too late.

Juliet A said...

I agree - these would be awesome for presenting poly clay buttons, or maybe a small handcrafted jewelry piece with pearls (I'm thinking nest).

Anita said...

Thanks so much...I have been looking for cards like these to put pearl buttons on...I love these

Tania said...

love button cards - thanks so much!

~*~Patty S said...

thank you so much
I am a button fan AND a mermaid and bluebird fan too!
oxo

Dawn said...

These are great!Love the images