Friday, August 5, 2011

Sorry to Have To Do This But.......

I have been having more and more spam come into my blog in the comments and they are all under "anonymous" followers so..... I will be disabling that in a week. This is so all of you that are serious followers under an anonymous identity can switch over to being a regular follower. I hope that doesn't cause any problems but I am just tired of wasting time having to wade through all the stupid spam that is sent.

Again I will be disabling the option to be an anonymous follower next Friday so if you are an anonymous follower and you are serious about staying a follower then you need to change your status from anonymous to a different identity.

3 comments:

donna!ee said...

no worries, i'd do the same thing...spam must be stopped! :)

bobbie said...

I'm sorry you are having this problem ~
What a pain!!

Ann said...

when i first started blogging,i,too,got lots of spam! after the first couple days i stopped letting anonymous comments happen..just took up too much time.