Thursday, August 4, 2011

Serious Steampunk Torture

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.




Sorry for the late post today. Hubby is on a business trip for this entire week so I have the house to myself. I stayed up past midnight last night and actually slept in this morning. Anyways here are some more Steampunk/Zetti parts. I guess I was in a torture kind of mood today as they all seem to be some serious metal bondage devices.

5 comments:

donna!ee said...

perfect, thank you, i'm in an agressive frame of mind today! :)

Ann said...

these are awesome!!!
thank you soooooooooo much!!

Electra said...

These are wonderful, Valerie! Thank you!

linda from arizona said...

Pure torture! Aren't we glad we live in this day and age? thanks for these great images

Anonymous said...

Love these, thank you :)