Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cruise Journal (Take 2)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
Yeah... I know I supposedly already made a journal to take on the Tim Holtz cruise but I found that when I started to place my ATC'c, to trade with others, in it that the binding was not wide enough to let it close when it was full. So rather then remake the cover with a wider binding I decided to make a whole new journal. I wanted to challenge myself to see if I could come up with one that was a steampunk theme. Everyone please let me know if I succeeded.

This time I decided to try something a little different when writing down all the details for you. I added them to the borders of each photo so that you can see exactly what I am talking about without having to flip back and forth between the photo and the blog post. (There are a lot of photos but now I don't have to do a lot of writing on the blog post.)























2 comments:

Lillian Mederak said...

its awesome Val
as are you !!!!!
Lillian
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/

Lynn said...

Such a great job. Thanks for going through all of the work on the detailed information. Thanks again for sharing. Lynn