Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Digital Download

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.


This sheet above is not marked but it is sized for the "medium" square and circle charms.


These images are arranged on 8.5" x 11" sheets that I printed and brought with me to the last Florida retreat I attended with all my circle journal pals. They are all sized to fit the acrylic charms from Tim Holtz so I thought that you all might like to have a copy. The nice thing about them is that they all have the image extended at the top so that it continues up into the part of the charm that has the hole.  (Each sheet is 300dpi so make sure to set your printer accordingly.)

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for these images! they are wonderful!

Lesley said...

Thank you so much Valerie. These are wonderful. I have an idea for some of them already.
Lesley

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the GORGEOUS sheets

Netty said...

Thank you very much for these wonderful sheets

Susan said...

AWESOMESAUCE!!! thanks so much for these Val!
Susan

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love these sheets- I have never used a small image for a charm or bottle cap or anything- so I will enjoy giving it a try! Thank You

Ann said...

how generous!!
all these beautiful collage sheets!!
thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for letting me copy these. You are a Darling. Jan C.