Friday, July 1, 2011

Steampunk Newsflash

For all you that just adore everything steampunk here's a news flash for you. I have been asked to be the monthly muse for Gingersnap Creations for the month of July. And the theme is all things mechanical and steampunk. (I guess they figured I knew a little about designing steampunk stuff.) Anyways they will have a little write up about me tomorrow and I will be doing some projects and possibly participating in some  challenges for them over the next month. If you have never been to the Gingersnaps blog here's the link to go and check it out. They have challenges every month and well as guest artists and monthly muses so there is always lots of crafty goodness going on.

9 comments:

Karenliz said...

Congratulations! I've never been over to Gingersnaps Creations. I'm off to look!

donna!ee said...

congrats...you're always a muse for so many of us! thank you much :)

Electra said...

Wow, this is AWESOME! Congratulations, Valerie!

Nyoka said...

Congrats, I am not familiar with "Steampunk " so I will be sure and check it out..
God bless!

Lillian Mederak said...

congratulations Val
I love what you did.
I saw your entry this morning
I had my asian postcard chosen a few weeks back
Lilli
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/

donna said...

Wonderful!

Shar said...

We are all so pleased that you are joining us this month at Gingersnap Creations! Your art is amazing!

Lululiz said...

Thats great news, congratulations.

jerseytjej said...

The items were fabulous and I would totally wear that jewelry! You rocked it!