Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sunday Digital Download

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.
Here is a little something I have been working on for some steampunk papers that I want to print and use for a themed "Remains of the Day" journal. It has been hard to find the base pages in real magazines and other print sources so I have been making my own to use in this next project. Below are all the "bit's & pieces" to assemble your own creation if you so desire. (The gears I used have all been previously posted under Zetti/Steampunk Characters and for the Sunday Digital Download.)










2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Thanks so much for the awesome images!

Ildiko said...

Oops almost forgot to say thank you. Now that's a theme I need to tackle, just way to scared to make anything but will set a challenge to do do one
hugs
Ildiko