Thursday, May 19, 2011

Remains of the Day Journal

This was a class I purchased on-line a while ago and just now got around to trying out. I have to say it is very addicting and I actually went on eBay and purchased a whole bunch of vintage magazines, books and other paper stuff. The class can be bought from Mary Ann Moss from her site by clicking here. The journal is made from all kinds of paper ephemera and most of it is sewn on a machine. (I did glue some of the pockets so that I didn't sew over a pocket opening on the back of the page.)  I am going to bring this journal with me to house all the ATC's I hope to bring and trade on the Tim Holtz cruise I am taking in September. (You'll notice there is a pocket sewn onto every page for this express purpose.) I am hoping to make a steampunk version after this one but we'll see if I can come up with enough paper to fit that theme.



3 comments:

Chris in Oz said...

OMG, your work is stunning. Have fun with T!m. I went on the cruise to Mexico and had a wonderful time; wish I could go every year, but it's a bit far to travel.

Hugz......

bobbie said...

I have all my instructions for this ~ when things settle down after the move, I'll put mine together...
Can't wait!!

bobbie said...

Meant to add... your book turned out beautifully!!!