1. The background is rubber stamped onto black card stock and then I heat embossed the harlequin pattern in black. (The bareback rider image is raised up on foam tape.)
2. The swirls on the background of the second page are all die cuts that I cut from paper that I wiped a Versamark pad over and then heat embossed with my own mix of glitter embossing powder. (I used royal blue and a deep green paper.)
3. The title was something that I created on my computer using some of the hundreds of fonts that I have been collecting.
4. The "over the edge" treatment on the right hand page is simply circles cut from lightweight chipboard that I first covered with more heat embossed paper. I then covered the edge with some fancy black and gold upholstery gimp.
5. The tent on the left hand page is a pattern I drew out and covered with more heat embossed paper. I used die cut circles again for the bottom edge of the tent and covered the edge with some black and gold trim. The flag is a craft pick painted gold and the ball on top is a teeny tiny piece of chipboard.
6. The circus performer next to the tent is a rubber stamp image that matches the Graphic 45 paper "Le Cirque". (The title on the other side of the tent is from the same set.)
I also had permission to work some more on Gina's covers. Since she had done crazy quilting I just had to add to them and since she didn't have time to embellish the inside and outside back cover she was more then happy to let me play. Her colors were royal blue, amethyst and emerald green and since she didn't have any green on any of the covers I had to add some to the front cover as well. Below are the before and after photos.
Inside Back Cover
Outside Back Cover