Friday, May 27, 2011

Gearing Up For Steampunk

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.


I included both versions of this pedal gear because I thought the one with the dotted lines and arrows was very cool. (The arrows will show up when they are not on a black background.)



Sorry this post is so late today. We have been having a record amount of rain which means that my basement studio leaks. My hubby was trying to give me a break today by helping me with vacuuming the basement. Unfortunately he forgot to screw on the cap for the drain/hose attachment and when the vacuum gets full it sprays water everywhere. This time it was all over my drawer unit full of all my vintage book pages and steampunk metal embellishments. Needless to say I had to quickly separate everything and iron all the paper dry and mop off all the metal so it won't rust. (Although the rust could be a good look.)

4 comments:

Karenliz said...

Love the steampunk! Perfect for an ATC swap I have to complete. Hope your basement is dry soon!

Ann said...

Valerie.thank you soooo much!! these are wonderful!!!! :)

1CardCreator said...

Thank you the gears are gorgeous!

Lululiz said...

Yikes! I am so glad you managed to rescue your papers and metal bits.