Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Digital Download

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.



To carry on the postcard theme of today here are some backings I created for myself to use. I was looking for ones available on-line and there wasn't many so I decided to make my own. I also found some blank vintage ones that I cleaned up but those will be posted another day. (These are meant to be printed at 300 dpi which will make them 6" x 4.25" which is the largest sized postcard you are able to send with a .28¢ stamp.)

3 comments:

Lean said...

this is cool thanks and a lovely sunday.
byebye,lean

Anita said...

What a great share, thank you!!!

♥Anita
http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
Swap-bot: aseknc
I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.
-- Mary Gardiner Brainard

Ginia said...

Just what I've been looking for. Thanks Valerie!