Friday, April 29, 2011

A Call For Guest Artists

I have been sharing my collection of images and digital downloads for over 2 years now and I don't normally get the chance to see what you all create with these freebies. Well now is your chance to show me and everyone else out there on the internet what you have been up to.

I am looking for artists (or crafters if that's what you consider yourself) to send me good quality scans or photos of your artwork that you have created using one of my images or digital downloads. I will then post it here on my blog with a link to your site or blog with a little explanation of what you did. That way I get to see what you all do with these images, my followers get to see some other artwork besides mine and you get some extra traffic to your site or blog. (it's a win-win for everyone.)

So here is my first Guest Artist and her creation using an image from some sheet music that I posted last week. Thanks to Nyoka Smith and here's her fabulous card that she made.


And just so you can see the original sheet music here is the image again. 


1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

Love that image and what she did with it. I posted a card on 3/30/11 using one of your images. I will try to get something fresh to you in the future. Thanks for sharing all your gorgeous images.