Monday, April 11, 2011

Babies 1st Steps

Click on the picture to see a larger view.

This is another set of pages for a Marie Antoinette circle journal. These are going to Eileen Bellomo and her theme was to do a scrapbook page for her journal. I have had this image for a while and was waiting for the right instance to use it and this theme seemed like the perfect one.

I am not going to go into to the details like I normally do because I don't think there is anything unusual about what I did. I used printed scrapbook paper for the entire background. (It's all from Anna Griffith.) The rest is all a matter of layering flowers, stamped images, micro beads and lace that I cut apart for the flower appliques.

If you want to know a specific product that I used just email me and I'll be happy to pass along the info.

4 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

Wow! these are gorgeous. So delicate and gentle. Penny

Eileen said...

And I am the lucky recipient of these fab pages! Go, Val!

Sue Young said...

This is even more beautiful in person,Val!

Lillian Mederak said...

i love what you did Val
that image is great
xx
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/