Monday, March 7, 2011

Back In A Week


As some of you may have noticed there is a countdown box in the right hand column for the "Keys 4 Art" retreat I am going to. Well I will be leaving tomorrow morning for sunny Key Largo to spend 6 days with a group of ladies from my various circle journal groups. Last year was the first time we did this and we had a blast so Elena has invited us all (with a few new members) to her house again for a week packed with art, friends and good food. Needless to say I will not be adding anything new to my blog while I am away but there will be plenty of photos taken while I am there. (If I remember to take them.) If you want to see the photos from last year click here to take a look. (Be sure and hit the "next" button to see all 5 days of blogging.)

3 comments:

Elaine A said...

Have fun Val!

Elaine Allen

Lululiz said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!