Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Digital Download

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.






Because these gears are black and they are PNG's on a black background they don't show up at all. (Trust me there is something there around the white hole.) 




Here'a another Zetti/Steampunk Character with all the pieces and parts. This one has a lot of pieces and some of them are even from previous characters. I have been wanting to do this one ever since I found the spring hinge image so I hope you like the way it turned out as much as I do.

4 comments:

Linda Dunn said...

Thank you Valerie!
These images have added to my steampunk ideas/creations.

Ann said...

these are fabulous!!! thank you so much !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love your steampunk butterfly
Thank you

Ildiko said...

WOW I def haveto have a go with this stempunk now, thank you