Sunday, February 6, 2011

Build Your Own Steampunk Characters (Day 14)

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.
I bet a lot of you are getting an AH HA moment right now. You don't have to do only people you can do animals too. Of course the number of images is a little more limited but this one will get you started.









Only a couple of extras for this one. I tried these as possible beaks but they were too long. Bet they would look cool on a stork though. 
Alas this is the last Zetti/Steampunk Character for now, but don't fret... there will be other additional pieces that I will occasionally post to add to your collection.

7 comments:

Sheila A. said...

Love love love. Thanks.

Ann said...

AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cool!
I never thought of a steampunk birdie...
Thanks a lot!

donna!ee said...

actually, i'm shouting & doing the happy dance over this...you saved the best for last (for now) thank you much! :)

Barb said...

Thank you so much for all these images...you have spent so much time doing them! I really do appreciate all your effort and will be using them in my future creations.

Kat's World said...

Wow...awesome work! Thanks for sharing!

Tricia said...

Thank you for sharing all the steam punk images. I am in a swap that changed the theme at the last moment to Steam punk which I have never done. Your images have been a life saver! I am a fellow Michiganian - live in Midland.

Blessings,
Tricia Leng