Friday, February 4, 2011

Build Your Own Steampunk Character (Day 12)

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.







One part of the skirt is a teacup that I found in a Dover book. I gave you the image as a whole and then I separated the underneath so that it will be easier to place the "legs" in front of it. 





This is the upper part of her arm. 


Here are all of the extras for today character. 



I hope you are not tired of all these pieces and parts. I promise there are only 2 more days of this and then I will continue with my regularly scheduled program. 


6 comments:

donna!ee said...

these have been such a wonder to me...thank you much for sharing!! :)

Ann said...

thanks so much!!
I am not tired of these AT ALL and I thank you for all the time and effort you have put into these fabulous pieces!!! I will miss them when you are done!!

Steph said...

Thank you soo much!!! love love these...

linda from arizona said...

I'm not tired of these steam punk images. I was hoping you could find some more men ones altho I love the Gibson girls. Thank you once again.

Anonymous said...

Tired with Steampunk? NEVER! I love all the pieces. It makes my day!
Thank you so much

Lululiz said...

Tired of these pieces? Are you kidding? They are absolutely amazing and I so appreciate all the work you have put into this. It has really opened my eyes to steampunk, which was quite a mystery to me before. So, a huge thank you to you, and keep them coming!