Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Digital Download

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.





This week I am going to be doing something that I think is quite exciting. I have been feverishly collecting various patent drawings from the U.S. Patent site and this whole past week I have been combining them into Zetti/Steampunk characters for all of you to enjoy. The exciting part is that I will be posting the original patent drawings and also the cleaned up versions of the parts that I used to create my characters. Then you will have all the parts to create your own characters by combining them differently then I did. (I just hope that you steampunk freaks are as excited as I am.)

8 comments:

Elaine A said...

Val -

These images are awesome! Thank you so much for them. Really excited to see what you have for us.

Elaine Allen

Paula said...

WOW, these are really cool! It never ceases to amaze me though, how creative others can be when they put themselves at task. I can just imagine what some of these finished pieces might look like! :))

Judy said...

Amazing steampunk characters, thanks for sharing, looking forward to your other creations!

Jenxo said...

these are fantastic, thank you so much!!!

Folk Heart said...

I am so tickled that you are sharing these killer images. You are so sweet and generous and I am most grateful!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE what you created!!!!
Thank you soooo much

Lindart said...

These are fantastic!! Thank you!

Ildiko said...

Valerie, these are awsome, thank you