Saturday, January 29, 2011

Build Your Own Steampunk Characters (Day 6)

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.

I originally had the bird cage below as his body but then I decided that it was too feminine looking.



The other hand I used has appeared previously on the first day. 
I have included the original radiator cap as it appeared in the drawing and also the one below with the center medallion removed. 
 I originally made this space helmet for my Sky Patrol Captain but then I decided he looked better without it. I changed it from the original helmet which you'll see below just to make it more steampunk but you can see the toy helmet is cool all on it's own.

I didn't post the gears again because they have already appeared previously.


 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gadgets, thank you so much for all your work you put into this

Netty said...

Thank you so much for all these wonderful pictures. Annette x

Lululiz said...

This is the most amazing series of steampunk images. I have never tried it before, but these fantastic images are so tempting me to have a go. Thank you so much.