Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Build Your Own Steampunk Character (Day 3)

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.


The above folding table was what I finally decided on for Mister Moustaches legs but below are the 3 wheeled vehicles that I auditioned and decided against. 






 I ended up using the one without the nose but I included the patent version with the lower half of the face also. 




Even though I only used one arm from each set in the final version I included the opposite arm of each set for you.





There were a lot of extras in this one so by now you have a lot of parts to play with. I would love to see what you all do with them so be sure and send me pictures of what you create. Also be sure and stop by tomorrow for another character creation I call the "Steampunk Angel".



6 comments:

Netty said...

Thank you for this fabulous collection. Annette

TwoHeartsPath said...

Too Cool!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!! Patti

Elaine A said...

Val -

Thank you so much for your hard work. These are awesome images. Now if I could just figure out how to use them. Guess I have to sit down and learn how to use the Adobe PhotoShop Elements program on my PC - LOL! I've only had it for a year!

Elaine Allen

Ann said...

I can't thank you enough for all the time and effort you have put into these fabulous collections. Thank you so very much!!!!! just awesome. ATC's,altered art,paperdolls...and so many more ways to use these!!!!!!!!!!!

Raeven said...

Wow Val, this is sooo cool.
My hard drive crashed and I just found your website again. I'm glad I did.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

Anonymous said...

LOVE these! Thanks so much!
:)