Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Build Your Own Steampunk Character (Day 2)

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.



This is how the original wing appeared in the patent drawing. I warped it in Photoshop so that it appears as it does below and in the final character.
Here are couple of extra wings that I auditioned for the character but in the end I decided not to use them. 
Here is the original dress form for as it appeared on the patent drawing. I only used the top portion on my character so I have given you both versions to play with. 



Again here is how the tricycle appeared on the patent drawing but I only used the back wheels as you see below. 

Here is the original version of the Gibson girl but I only needed her from the neck up as pictured below. 


The first image is the second Zetti/Steampunk character that I posted on Sunday called Madonna Wannbe. (Because of the corset and mini  hoop skirt.) I have included the partial images as well as the ones that I auditioned but didn't use in the final character.

Tomorrows character will be Mister Moustache.





3 comments:

Elaine A said...

Val -

Thank you so much for these - you are a sweetie.

Elaine Allen

Ann said...

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are just so fabulous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, I really LOVE your steampunk stuff
XOXO