Monday, January 24, 2011

Build Your Own Steampunk Character (Day1)

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.












As promised this begins a couple of weeks of a different kind of image posting. At the top is the first of yesterdays Sunday Digital Downloads and below her is all the bits and pieces I used from the patent drawings I have been downloading. You'll notice that they are all PNG's so that when you work with them they have no "background block" behind them. This will make it easier to combine the images on a white background to create your own characters. By the end of the 2 weeks you will have all the parts I used plus some extras that I throw in along the way.

Please let me know if this is something that you like and if there are any requests for certain parts you may be looking for.

7 comments:

Netty said...

All I can say is a Huge Thank You for these, totally brilliant. Annette x

Pat Winter said...

Thank you for the fun images to play with. I have no idea what I will do with them at the moment however I know I will be using them for something fun.
Thanks so much.
Smiles,Pat

Bettie said...

This is great. thank you very much!!!!

TwoHeartsPath said...

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! These are perfect for the dream journal I am working on!!! Love them!!! Patti

HHCampbell said...

This is fun and I hope you do more build a character posts. Thanks for sharing!

Lotus said...

This is soooo awesome!
Thank you for sharing this info and the images! I've been wanting to do something like this!
Lotus

Anonymous said...

Like it? I absolutely LOVE your steampunk stuff!!!!
Thanks a million!
XOXO