Thursday, January 27, 2011

Buil Your Own Steampunk Character (Day4)

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.



Below are some extra wings for you to play with. 


I have also included this side view of another dress form just because it is such a cool one. (The front view will be posted with another character because I used the stand.) I also included the close-up of the piece that goes where the head would be just because it is so ornate. (I think it would make a really great crown.) 


7 comments:

Netty said...

Brilliant, thank you. Annette x

linda from arizona said...

I really love all these steam punk images you have been posting. They look like such fun. I can hardly wait to get started! Thank you so much!

donna!ee said...

these are all absolutely splendid, thank you much for sharing! :)

Ann said...

thank you sooooooo much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics again! I really really LOVE your steampunk series

Jayne said...

These are all fantastic, thanyou for sharing!

Jayne :-)

Jayne said...

These are all fantastic, thanyou for sharing!

Jayne :-)