Monday, December 6, 2010

Cookie Baking 2010

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
 Mom was having issues with the Snickerdoodles sticking to the cookie sheet. About 6 of them had to be sacrificed to the cookie gods and they were eaten.

 Table full of yummy cookies!

 Me and Mom. Different glasses and longer hair but yeah that's me. 

Mom and Andrea.

Andrea cutting up homemade Baklava. YEAH it was really yummy!

As promised these are the pictures from yesterdays baking spree. We made less then last year and we were all very tired much earlier in the day. I feel like I'm getting too old for a day long marathon sometimes. (SIGH!)

5 comments:

donna!ee said...

what a wonderful way to spend the day...blessed you are! ;)

Elaine A said...

Val -

What a scrumptious feast of sugary delights! Everything looks so festive and beautiful. ANd Snickerdoodles are one of my favorite cookies - yummy! Thanks for posting the photos, everybody looks so happy!

Elaine Allen

Danise said...

Baklava oooh yummy! maybe I could get your recipe??? I'm drolling here,those coookies looks sooo good.

Paula said...

Mmmmmmm, Baklava!! One of my faves! A heavenly rush of sugar ... blessed comfort food! Don't forget a good cup of tea to accompany each tasty morsel! :)

Andrea said...

Val,

It's your Baklava Sister - Andrea. The photos are great. I'm so honored you're sharing them with your artist world.

I'll send you my Baklava recipe via email and you can post it on your website if you want. It's easy and turned out super yummy!

Love ya,
Sis