Click on the picture to see a larger view.
Anyways here are the details.
"T" is for Tea
1. The background is an old encyclopedia page that I ripped out of the book. I loved that it had the illustrations of the tea plant so I colored them with pencils. The left side is colored underneath the lace with a Victorian Velvet Distress ink pad and the lace was glued on top. I ripped the edge of the book page and glued it over the edge of the lace.
2. The tea cup is a clear stamp I have. I simply stamped it in black Staz-On ink then used a water brush dipped in some of my markers. (You color on a piece of plastic and pick up the ink with the brush.)
3. The title is cut from the Sizzix die called Trixie Girl. The black paper was first heat embossed with black powder before it was cut out.
"U" is for Ursa Major
1. The image was something that I found on the internet somewhere. I colored it on my computer before I printed it out.
2. The gold frame is german scrap that I rubbed a black Staz-On pad over to antique it.
3. The "big dipper" is made from some very thin strips of sticker paper that I cut and laid along the lines then I put adhesive backed rhinestones on the star points.
4. The title was printed on my computer to fit the book plate and it is attached with 2 gold snaps.
Both pretty simple pages but I was overdue and just wanted to get them done and mailed.