Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days Of Tim (Day 2)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
Todays card I think is my favorite of all the ones I did this year. For the main technique I used the one where Tim stamps on an embossing folder before he embosses the paper in it. (It's a little hard to see through the rhinestones but there is a fancy baroque swirl stamped in "between" the snowflakes.) For the deer I cut it out of regular chipboard and not grungeboard because I don't have any of it. I also did not emboss the deer because I didn't have another folder that would work and I thought it looked too busy. If you want to see the original tag and read about the technique Tim used click here. 

6 comments:

Elaine A said...

Val -

I love how this came out. It is so beautiful.

Elaine Allen

Sherry Goodloe said...

Love this card Valerie! And I can see the fancy baroque swirl you stamped between the snowflakes. I just right clicked on the card to get a closer look *smiles*.

PS If you would like some grungeboard, please do not hesitate to e-mail me your snail mail address and I will share some of my stash with you. Happy Holidays!

Nancy said...

Val: That is a beautiful card. I really like the background, the blue is so pretty with the white snowflakes. Happy Holidays to you.

Juliet A said...

This is perfectly lovely. You don't need all that Tim junk messing up a great composition.

Netty said...

Gorgeous work Valerie, love it.
Annette x

Elena said...

Ohhhhh ... I think this may be my favorite too!