Sunday, December 19, 2010

12 Days Of Tim (Day 8)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
Day 8 already....my how time flies! This is pretty close to what Tim did for his tag but of course there are some differences. First of all I didn't have the snowman die so I did what I am/was known for and went with a punchart snowman. (I did use his tree die for the snowman's arms.) I didn't stamp a sentiment on the snowman either since I didn't really have one that fit. I also used snowflake brads to hold the packaging plastic down because I thought it fit well with the theme. Click here if you want to see Tim's original tag and read about the techniques.

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I love your version for tag 8!
Merry Christmas to you.

Mimi Cross said...

Val, I like your tag 8 better! Don't you love the process of re-purposing materials?