Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Days Of Tim (Day 12)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
Well here is the final "Tim" card and it is actually a tag from last year. I think of all of them it is my favorite simply because of the images in the film strip. I used a couple that Tim provided on his blog but I was able to find quite a few of my own. (Otherwise I wouldn't be known as the queen of images.) I obviously used a quite different format then what Tim did but I like it. Click here if you want see the original tag by Tim and read about his techniques.

Below is the sampler with all the images I found plus a few of Tim's.

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice
And as promised here is slide show of all the rest of my Christmas cards.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Dear Valerie, I wish you and yours a most blessed and blissful holiday season. May your home and hearts be filled with much peace ...
Sending warm hugs your way, P. :))

Sue Young said...

Good Heavens Girl!How do you come up with so many ideas???!Amazing!
Thanks again for my card...love it!
Merry Xmas,Val! XO

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and God bless

donna!ee said...

this is dazzling! ;)