Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12 Days Of Tim (Day 10)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
Day 10 means that Christmas is almost here. (Where has the year gone?) Anyways this card uses a couple of techniques from a tag that I already have shown but in a different design altogether. I used the tissue tape banner idea again from the reindeer tag and then the technique of painting and sanding grungeboard. I do have one piece of grungeboard with the swirl design already embossed in it so I cut a frame with my Sizzix and used it around this stamped image. If you want to see the original tag and read about the techniques that Tim shows click here. 

2 comments:

donna!ee said...

i do believe! love this one ;)

Elaine A said...

Simply beautiful Val! I love how this turned out.

Elaine Allen