Click on the picture to see a larger view.
2. The grass along the bottom is some of the Flower Soft in Christmas Green and Shamrock Green that I mixed together. (I think it gives a more realistic look then either color by itself.)
3. The images I found on-line and printed out then cut around and glued down. The sign was glued to a small craft stick and then popped up on foam tape. The book actually has pages in it from another old book.
4. The pocket watch was made from a brass frame that I glued a clock face into and then covered with Diamond Glaze. I then attached a gold chain and glued it to the card.
1. The background is embossed in my Sizzix with a new folder I bought the other day. (It's called "Sugar" and comes in a set from Sizzix. ("Sugar & Starry Night")) I used a cream colored card stock then rubbed Distress Ink over it in Old Paper with a foam applicator.
2. The border on the edge is a Martha Stewart punch called "Modern Garland". (The paper is from Studio 45 and is actually the back of 2 prints.)
3. The frame is metal but I can't remember where I got it. The Santa image is another Studio 45 paper.
4. The title was cut from an alphabet from Sizzix called "Trixie Girl". I first heat embossed a red glitter powder on red paper before I cut it out. Then I glued it to the same green paper as the border and hand cut around the letters.