Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's In My Drawer's?

No I haven't forgot about posting photos of what's in my drawers. The problem is that I have run out of drawers to photograph for you. SO... I'm gonna have to come up with something else to post in it place. Not sure what yet but I have a few ideas. It will either be photos of past projects that I have done before I started my blog or maybe I will join the WOW circle of blogs. (What's On my Worktable.) You post photos of what you are currently working on to show how big of mess you make when you create.

Of course if anyone has any good ideas about what I should replace it with please email me with suggestions.



To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.

 
Just to tide you over, here's another set of fairy wings I created that you can use for your own art projects. 

3 comments:

donna!ee said...

these are fabu...the go with everything! thank you much ;)

Createology said...

Oh My!! I could loan you some drawers to share as I have an excess. Oh, I was thinking you would be able to sort them out since they are complete "junk" drawers...Silly Me!!
Thank you for sharing the beautiful wings. Happy creating...

Anonymous said...

Love the sheet with the wings, thanks for sharing