Friday, October 15, 2010

Trick Or Treat

Click on the picture to see a larger view. 

 
Close-up of the front. (The spider webs are rubber stamped and then heat embossed.) 



Close-up of the back. (The letters are all made out of bone punches.) 

I made this Halloween banner for my sister-in-law Carolyn. She saw a similar one in a decorator magazine for about $30.00. The one in the magazine was made of fabric but it was not double sided. I pretty much had all the paper so it was a no brainer. 

3 comments:

Elaine A said...

Val -

This banner is just wonderful! I love all the colors. And how cool that it is double sided!

Elaine Allen

PepPop said...

These are so cool. I wish we celebrated Halloween as much here. Jaqui x

Netty said...

Terrific banners, love them.
Enjoy the weekend, Annette x