Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Digital Download (Almost forgot!)

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.
This sample I did for myself originally but then later traded it to someone. (He is about 6" or 7" tall.) 


This sample was done for a children's fairy tale swap and I chose the Little Mermaid. (The doll is about 11" tall.)


For this sample I didn't use the face on the pattern. Instead I glued a small photo into a bottle cap. (The card that this is attached to is ATC sized.) 

8 comments:

Nancy Y said...

These are Fantastic templates! The dolls you created with them are Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing! Have A Happy Halloween! :)

Electra said...

These are so much fun! Thank you Valerie!

Ann said...

OMG.....thanks so much !! how generous! These are fabulous! the dolls you made are awesome!

Createology said...

Thank you for the great fun templates. I love your examples. Happy creating...

Juliet A said...

These are going to be so much fun to play with!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous templates, thanks a lot for sharing tmen!

Ildiko said...

Wow I love these dolls thank you
hugs
Ildiko

Donna Jones said...

Thank you so much so beautiful paper dolls!