Friday, October 29, 2010

Looking For Something?

Just in case any of you have never thought to ask, I am happy to post image requests. So if you are looking for something specific then chances are I might have it but just haven't posted it yet. Also please let me know if you want more of a certain subject I have already posted. Most likely I have many more images but I just haven't gotten them all posted.

P. S. - Here's a few extras just for stopping by to read this little note.



To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.



 





2 comments:

donna!ee said...

thank you much for all your wonderful images, they truly add sparkle & shine to my journaling, doodling & zines AND these lovely extras are fab! i was wondering if you have any images of any puppet stuff... hand puppets, stick puppets, puppet diagrams, puppet schematics, people w/puppets??? do ya, do ya??? ;)

Peggy / Blissfactory said...

Thank you for all the beautiful images. Your blog is a real treasure.