Monday, October 4, 2010

Fancy Schmancy

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.





This week I wanted to show you something that I don't normally post. I decided you might be interested in seeing what one of these images looks like before I restore it for posting. The very first image is how this image appeared on the site. The one below it is the restored version with the one side copied and reversed to make a full image. It probably took me about 20 minutes to do the restoration. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lululiz said...

Brilliantly done, I would have never known that the second one wasn't the original, and the first pic just a close up.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful images, can´t wait to use them

kay said...

Beautiful, thank you

Kat's World said...

Thank you so much for sharing and for your generosity.

Kathleen