Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's In My Drawer's? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
This week isn't so much about showing what's in my drawer's but more about where those drawers are located. This shelf sits behind my desk behind the table that has all my dies on it. The drawers that now sit on this shelf have all been opened for you to peek into but originally most of them were in other locations. The reason they were moved to this store merchandise shelf is because I really wasn't utilizing it properly before.

The middle shelf isn't labeled in this photo because there really wasn't room but you can see a better close-up and it's labeled in the photo below.

The monthly theme kits are something I used to make for my Yahoo group every month but it just got to be too time consuming to find cool stuff inexpensively. Some day it will get better organized but for now it's all in those last 2 drawer units.

All the chipboard books are courtesy of Michael's dollar bins. I regularly check them and empty them whenever I can. The Designing With Kinetic's book is something that I helped publish when I worked as a real scrapbooking designer for a local company. Unfortunately they went out of business and my dream job went with it.

4 comments:

Electra said...

Well, sorry to hear about your dream job but at least we get the pleasure of seeing your work. (I know. Small consolation)

Paula said...

All I can say is ... Oh my goodness! :)

Joanne said...

How on earth can you remember where everything is or better still, how do you get the time to use it all?
Luv Joanne xx

Katsui Jewelry said...

That's incredible!