Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pure Elegance

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.









So sorry that there was no images yesterday or this morning. Our AT&T gateway box was fried in an electrical storm early Wednesday morning and I have been without the phone, internet or cable. You have no idea how much I missed it all but I got a lot of artwork done. Anyways here is a double dose of images from the same link that I found the 18th century dresses at.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These ladies are gorgeous, thanks for the images

Sarah said...

These are lovely! Thank you.

donna!ee said...

great additions for my journaling...thank you so much! :)

kay said...

thank you so much for these beauties !

Lululiz said...

Sigh, I was born 100 years too late, I think, I would love to wear clothes like that. Mind you, I dread to think how many pounds I would have to lose first.....