Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Little Up-date

You may have noticed that my blog looks a little bit different this morning. I have been meaning to up-date to one of the new templates so it is easier to change the design if I choose to. I was able to use one of my "digital papers" for the background instead of just a plain black. I hope it isn't to jarring since I know the lime green is a little bright. Hopefully if you visit my blog early it will just give you a little wake up jolt before you get that cup of coffee. Let me know what you think. (Of course I may just decided to re-design the whole thing one day.)

5 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I like the lime green. I've been meaning to change to one of the new templates also--but was a little afraid I would lose something!!

Mimi Cross said...

I love the lime green! I'm a color person, the more the better.

Electra said...

I really like this a lot. Much more than your previous background!

Lululiz said...

Yep, it sure woke me up this morning, lol, gone from bleary eyed to very wide eyed in a flash. Looks really good though.

Anonymous said...

This is a helpful suggestion.. :)