Monday, September 20, 2010

18th Century Fashion

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.




I found these images while on a hunt for Marie Antoinette images for my circle journal group. It was a link from a blog from a link from another blog to a French Archives of some sorts. I have no idea what the final destination was but it had hundreds of gorgeous images that I happily downloaded over about 5 hours.

5 comments:

Dorthe said...

Oh wow, I love them,
xo Dorthe

Janet Ghio said...

Thanks Val!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful images of those reaaally BIG HAIR & ROBES days... Thanks

kay said...

You have to wonder if these ladies had trouble getting into carriages, going through doors, bending over to pick something up?? They are so beautiful, yet I can't imaging wearing these things! the stuff of fantasy, thank you!

Laduska and Louise said...

These are wonderful. Do you remember the site that you found them?? So colorful and beautifully drawn. Thanks for sharing.