Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's In My Drawers? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.

This week it isn't so much what is in my drawers as what is on my shelves. I am showing a photo of the entire set of shelves but the close-up is on the 2 bottoms shelves. These house all of my books and magazines. The upper shelf is all of my craft books which include things like sewing, jewelry, embroidery, polymer clay and various other assorted miscellaneous books. The bottom shelf is all of my magazines and scrapbooking idea books. All of my punchart books are down there along with my Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers and Scrapbook Etc. mags.

1 comment:

TwoHeartsPath said...

I am so envious of your workroom each week!! I have the room, I have the stuff, I just don't have the organization!!
I keep thinking someday I will get everything organized so I can see what I have and know exactly where things are!!
Hey I can Dream Right!!
Hugs and Thanks for the Inspiration!!
Patti