Friday, August 13, 2010

!!!!NEW!!!!! I have an Etsy Store

Click on the picture to see a larger view.


Well I finally got enough necklaces done to actually open a store on Etsy. I have been working on them in between other projects for about 3 or 4 months now. Above are photos of 3 of my favorites but I finished 14 necklaces altogether. In addition to having a Marie Antoinette and Halloween themed necklace I have plans for a Wizard of Oz and Alice In Wonderland themed necklaces. To get to my store simply click on the Etsy button in the right hand tab of my blog.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Oh, congratulations, Valerie! I wish you much success in your new endeavor! I shall stop by and take a peek!

Netty said...

Wow these are fab Val. Never heard of an Etsy store, but am off now find out. Annette x

Danise said...

Yes these are a pretty as your first necklaces(steam punk)Wishing you luck on sales!

Lillian M said...

Fantastic Val
BEAUTIFUl every single one
Lill

Lillian Mederak
New Liskeard Ontario
Canada

sugarbirds@eastlink.ca
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
http://inkspotsandstampinupthoughts.blogspot.com/